Re: Permission failures with WAL files in 13~ on Windows

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Permission failures with WAL files in 13~ on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 12:01:40PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Yep, that's actually something I wrote for my own setups, with
> log_checkpoints enabled to catch all concurrent checkpoint activity
> and some LOGs.  Still no luck unfortunately :(

The various reporters had more luck than myself in reproducing the
issue, so I have applied 909b449e to address the issue.  I am pretty
sure that we should review more this business in the future, but I'd
rather not touch the stable branches.
--
Michael

Вложения