Re: some pointless HeapTupleHeaderIndicatesMovedPartitions calls

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: some pointless HeapTupleHeaderIndicatesMovedPartitions calls
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 04:42:26PM +0000, Anastasia Lubennikova wrote:
> I wonder, why this patch hangs on commitfest for so long.
> The idea of the fix is clear, the code is correct and all tests pass, so, I move it to ReadyForCommitter status.
>
> The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer

So that's this patch: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/32/2941/.
Alvaro is most likely going to take care of that, so let's wait for
him.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_cryptohash_final possible out-of-bounds access (per Coverity)