Generating "Subplan Removed" in EXPLAIN

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Generating "Subplan Removed" in EXPLAIN
Дата
Re: Generating "Subplan Removed" in EXPLAIN  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Our document states that EXPLAIN can generate "Subplan Removed":

    https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/ddl-partitioning.html#DDL-PARTITION-PRUNING

    It is possible to determine the number of partitions which were removed
    during this phase by observing the “Subplans Removed” property in the
    EXPLAIN output.

However, I can't figure out how to generate that string in EXPLAIN
output.  I tried many examples and searched the web for examples but I
can't generate it in queries using git master.

For example, this website:

    https://gist.github.com/amitlan/cd13271142bb2d26ae46b69afb675a31

has several EXPLAIN examples that show "Subplan Removed" but running the
queries in git master doesn't generate it for me.

Does anyone know how to generate this?  Thanks.

Embrace your flaws.  They make you human, rather than perfect,
which you will never be.

Сообщение: Re: Worth using personality(ADDR_NO_RANDOMIZE) for EXEC_BACKEND on linux?
Сообщение: Re: Worth using personality(ADDR_NO_RANDOMIZE) for EXEC_BACKEND on linux?