Re: PgAccess small bug fix

От Simon Shapiro
Тема Re: PgAccess small bug fix
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On 30-Mar-98 The Hermit Hacker wrote:

..

>       I don't touch the FreeBSD ports collection, mainly because I
> haven't had time to figure it out :(  The only CVS repository that I
> update as far as PostgreSQL is concerned is the PostgreSQL one...

The ports collection is actually very simple and very nice.  took me all
but one day to learn it.  The .mk files driving it are a different story
altogether :-)

I will remember that.  Thanx.  Will pull it out soon.

What implies from your note that it is in the cvsup server sort of
contradicts the FreeBSd porter who states that pgacess, separate from
postgresql, is frsher, newer, and better.  If he is wrong (could be), then
we might want to merge the two packages.

Sincerely Yours,

Simon Shapiro
Shimon@Simon-Shapiro.ORG                      Voice:   503.799.2313