pgAdmin4 not starting

От Amedeo Viscido
Тема pgAdmin4 not starting
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi all,

I  have recently setup a VirtualBox machine  running Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit. I have installed PostgreSQL 10.1 using the installer (tried both 32 and 64 bit version) – the service is working fine and I can login via console, but pgAdmin4 doesn’t want to start.

I have also installed the version 2.1 and it also fails to start with the same message:

“The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc01500002). Click ok to close the Application.”

I’ve been searching around and  it seems this error is thrown when there is some problem  with Visual  C++ redistributable. pgAdmin4 comes with  VC++ 2003 redistributable as far as I have seen in the installed programs.

Other than that the machine is completely new (no other software installed, no packages etc).

Any suggestions?

Thanks  & Regards

Amedeo