RE: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions)

От Takamichi Osumi (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Monday, January 30, 2023 7:05 PM I wrote:
> On Saturday, January 28, 2023 1:28 PM I wrote:
> > Attached the updated patch v24.
> I've conducted the rebase affected by the commit(1e8b61735c) by renaming
> the GUC to logical_replication_mode accordingly, because it's utilized in the
> TAP test of this time-delayed LR feature.
> There is no other change for this version.
>
> Kindly have a look at the attached v25.
Hi,

The v25 caused a failure on windows of cfbot in [1].
But, the failure happened in the tests of pg_upgrade
and the failure message looks the same one reported in the ongoing discussion of [2].
Then, it's an issue independent from the v25.

[1] - https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5484559622471680
[2] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20220919213217.ptqfdlcc5idk5xup%40awork3.anarazel.de

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi