RE: speed up a logical replica setup

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: speed up a logical replica setup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Amit, Euler,

> This only drops the publications created by this tool, not the
> pre-existing ones that we discussed in the link provided.

Another concern around here is the case which primary subscribes changes from others.
After the conversion, new subscriber also tries to connect to another publisher as
well - this may lead conflicts. This causes because both launcher/workers start
after recovery finishes. So, based on the Ashutosh's point, should we remove
such replication objects?

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED