Buf fix: update-po for PGXS does not work

От Ryo Matsumura (Fujitsu)
Тема Buf fix: update-po for PGXS does not work
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi hackers,

I found that 'make update-po' for PGXS does not work.
Even if execute 'make update-po', but xx.po.new is not generated.
I don't test and check for meson build system, but I post it tentatively.

I attached patch and test set.
'update-po' tries to find *.po files $top_srcdir, but there is no po-file in PGXS system because $top_srcdir is install
directory.

Please check it.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Ryo Matsumura

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: race condition in pg_class
Сообщение: Re: race condition in pg_class