RE: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 9, 2023 6:10 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Thanks, I have committed this. Still looking at Robert's other request.

Hi,

I tried the new option --commit and found that it seems to try to indent files
which are deleted in the specified commit and reports an error.

cannot open file "src/backend/access/brin/brin.c": No such file or directory

It looks we should filter such files.

Regards,
Shi Yu