RE: pg_ctl start may return 0 even if the postmaster has been already started on Windows

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: pg_ctl start may return 0 even if the postmaster has been already started on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Horiguchi-san,

I have tested your patch on my CI, but several test could not patch with error:
"pg_ctl: launcher shell executed multiple processes".

I added the thread to next CF entry, so let's see the how cfbot says.

[1]: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/45/4573/

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED