RE: Random pg_upgrade test failure on drongo

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Random pg_upgrade test failure on drongo
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear hackers,

> While tracking a buildfarm, I found that drongo failed the test
> pg_upgrade/003_logical_slots [1].
> A strange point is that the test passed in the next iteration. Currently I'm not
> sure the reason, but I will keep my eye for it and will investigate if it
> happens again.

This email just tells an update. We found that fairywren was also failed due to
the same reason [2]. It fails inconsistently, but there might be a bad thing on
windows. I'm now trying to reproduce with my colleagues to analyze more detail.
Also, working with Andrew for getting logs emitted during the upgrade.
I will continue to keep on my eye.

[2]: https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=fairywren&dt=2023-11-08%2010%3A22%3A45

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda