Re: PHP + PostgreSQL

От Chadwick Rolfs
Тема Re: PHP + PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-php
I've learned quite a bit from zend.com's tutorials.  It's mostly php, but
if you couple it with the postgresql tutorial, it comes together
eventually.

First look on the zend home page, then check out:
http://www.zend.com/interest/databases.php

Then go to tutorials... it's all mysql, but the differences in php code is
very little.  This one may help:
http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tutorial-yank.php

You shouldn't _need_ to buy a book, but it's always good to support the
authors :).  Let us know what you went with!

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, [iso-8859-1] Carlos Garc�a G�mez wrote:

> Hi everybody! I've just begun with postgre and php and I really need a good
> tutorial or any kind of document that can help me.
>
> Thank U all!

-Chadwick

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: