Re: [HACKERS] Docs done?

От Pedro J. Lobo
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Docs done?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Tom Lane wrote:

>Jan didn't seem to be in a hurry to fix that $1 => $portname typo
>in regress.sh, but I thought it was worth fixing before 6.5 release.
>Tested and committed.  (If you want to break my fingers, you know where
>to find me.)

This may break the customized expected results for alpha/Digital Unix I
sent in my last patch. I thought that the change was intentional, and
changed the name of the files.

I am cvsup'ing the latest source right now, and will do a test ASAP.

Cheers,
Pedro.

Pedro José Lobo Perea                   Tel:    +34 91 336 78 19
Centro de Cálculo                       Fax:    +34 91 331 92 29
E.U.I.T. Telecomunicación               e-mail: pjlobo@euitt.upm.es
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Ctra. de Valencia, Km. 7                E-28031 Madrid - España / Spain