Re: EnterpriseDB Postgres

От Joshua_Kramer
Тема Re: EnterpriseDB Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> I do think this language harms PostgreSQL because it makes it sound like
> previously it was only available in unprofessional packaging, which implies

Erg, I have a dumb question.  What does this package provide over and
above the standard PG .msi's available for Windows?  Is it merely a
consistency so that Linux newbies can get an easy Postgres package too?

I'm just wondering.  I would beleive that those inclined to develop using
MySQL would also be inclined to develop under Windows - I didn't find it
difficult at all to install PG 8.2.4 or pgAdminIII on my C5 boxes...

Cheers,
-J