Re: Foreign key slows down copy/insert

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Foreign key slows down copy/insert
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> Since the database I am working on has many FKs, I would rather not have to
> drop/add them when I am loading large data sets.

You may want to hunt the archives. IIRCC I saw a couple of posts in the
recent months about an update you can do to one of the system tables to disable
the key checks and then re-enable them after your done with the import.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., Your PostgreSQL solutions company. 503-667-4564
Custom programming, 24x7 support, managed services, and hosting