Re: STABLE has no effect on PL/pgsql functions

От psql-novice@netzach.co.il
Тема Re: STABLE has no effect on PL/pgsql functions
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
This characteristic is extremely annoying, given the following:

SELECT * FROM my_table WHERE field1 != ALL (arrayfunc());
  The above reruns arrayfunc() for every line

SELECT * FROM my_table WHERE field1 != ALL
    (SELECT arrayfunc());
ERROR: operator does not exist: interval = interval[]

  The above throws a tantrum, apparently because it considers it to be
an array of arrays.

Netzach