Re: [HACKERS] notice about costly ri checks (3)

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] notice about costly ri checks (3)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> > Subject: Re: [HACKERS] notice about costly ri checks (3)
>
> I hope you put version (4), not version (3)! Otherwise the new
> wording is not the "new new one" discussed later...

I just checked. You put version 3 in line (NOTICE, no precision about
offending attributes), although a later discussion seemed to decide that a
WARNING was better, and that attributes and types should be shown, hence
version (4).

So, if you can update, it would be better!

Sorry for the inconvenience, have a nice day,

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr