Re: "ALSO" keyword to "CREATE RULE" patch

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: "ALSO" keyword to "CREATE RULE" patch
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> I thought the syntax came from Berkeley.  We can add ALSO if folks like
> it.  I can't think of cases where we have keywords for both on and off
> behavior, and allow a default if the keyword is missing.

ALTER TABLE ... DROP CONSTRAINT ... [ RESTRICT | CASCADE ] ;

CREATE TABLE ... [ WITH OIDS | WITHOUT OIDS ] ... ;

CREATE USER ... [ CREATEDB | NOCREATEDB ] ... ;

IMHO, from the language design point of view, it seems better if all
options have a name.

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr

Сообщение: Re: "ALSO" keyword to "CREATE RULE" patch
Сообщение: Re: "ALSO" keyword to "CREATE RULE" patch