Re: pgsql-server/src Makefile.global.in makefiles/ ...

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src Makefile.global.in makefiles/ ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> OK, how do we proceed?

To be honest, I haven't even seen the patch yet, only a description.  I
can't find the actual patch in my local mailboxes or in the archives on
the web.  The idea sounds right and it should be expanded to all
platforms, but it needs to be considered carefully.  Rpaths are awfully
messy.

> If we back it out, how does Billy get this working for his system?

The same way everybody else does.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net