Re: Help..

От Wm. G. Urquhart
Тема Re: Help..
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 20 May 2002, sheetal wrote:

> Are there any virtual tables like "inserted" and "deleted" in postgresql to access data which has been inserted or
deletedwithin a transaction like it is there in SQL server?

From what I've read in the documentation NEW and OLD are available to you
from within a trigger. The will allow you access to the NEW and OLD data
from a column before and after INSERT / UPDATE.

HTH

--
Regards,

Wm. G. Urquhart
Custom Software Solutions
http://www.wurquhart.co.uk

От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Foreign key problem in Postgresql-7.2
От: "Wm. G. Urquhart"
Сообщение: Re: Foreign key problem in Postgresql-7.2