OT: HP48SX software, was Re: FTP Mirrors (was Re: Rewriting the website)

От scott.marlowe
Тема OT: HP48SX software, was Re: FTP Mirrors (was Re: Rewriting the website)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Jussi Mikkola wrote:

> own way to do things, and that is what they want to follow. I looked at
> www.se.postgresql.org, and that seems to be ftp.sunet.se. It mirrors
> _very_ many web sites, distributions, etc. (I looked at ftp.funet.fi,
> and they have content even for hp48sx (calculator). They have about 1

They even have a version of spice for that thing.  (I own two 48Gs with
expanded memory, it works quite well.)  I can still rememeber when I got
good enough to enter nodal diagrams about as fast as the prof would write
them on the board and having the answer about the time he finished.
sigh...

Сообщение: Re: FTP Mirrors (was Re: Rewriting the website)
Сообщение: Re: FTP Mirrors (was Re: Rewriting the website)