Re: ResultSetMetaData Implementation Patch

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: ResultSetMetaData Implementation Patch
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Jan-Andre le Roux wrote:

> Jan-Andre le Roux wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > The patch attached implements the following Result Set Meta Information
> > methods in AbstractJdbc1ResultSetMetaData:
> >
> > getTableName(...)
> > getSchemaName(...)
> > isNullable(...)
> > getColumnName(...)
> > getColumnLabel(...)

After some further testing I came across a situation where this fails to
work properly.  When querying the DatabaseMetaData class a ResultSet is
created in memory without it coming from the server and a real table.
ResultSetMetaData.getColumnName() should still return the correct column
name given to the Field.  Attached is a test case.

Kris Jurka

Вложения