Re: Tom, I've got an emergency - please help me

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: Tom, I've got an emergency - please help me
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Ian Linwood wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 07:51:42 +0000 (UTC), steffen@city-map.de ("Henrik
> Steffen") wrote:
>
> >my new hardware is up and running, the dump is restored, the new
> >server is equipped with 1 GB of ECC RAM and an AMD 1.6 GHz processor
> >
> >Until now the system has been running without any problems.
> >
> >Thanks for your help!
> >
> >Hopefully, the problem is solved now!
>
> I've watched this thread from the beginning with great interest.
>
> I must say how impressed I am by the support given to Henrik Steffen.
> Not just in technical expertise, but with such quick response and
> dedication.
>
> [trimmed]

You're not kidding. I've saved that thread on the off chance it can be used
when selling PostgreSQL to the World, or a client at least.

Could that example perhaps be written up as a case study and used on the web
site for marketing?

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director