Re: size of function body

От Ralph Graulich
Тема Re: size of function body
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Jon,

[...]
> > (3) those functions are called for almost every query, which means all
> > input/output from the application to the database is done by calling
> > functions
> Given this set of issues, I would write my functions in C.

Given the fact that I have very little knowledge of C, I better stick to
SQL in which I have so-to-say ten years experience more than in C. :-)

On the other hand, I'd love to try coding at least one of the functions in
C, if I can count on assistance or some easy example. Maybe I get to love
it that way and this encourages me learning more of C.

Maybe you can point me to some good examples? Thanks alot.

Kind regards
... Ralph ...