Re: OID Errors

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: OID Errors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Jay Schlenker wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>
> We are in the process of migrating a web application that is using PostgreSQL 7.1.4 to 7.2.1 and are having some
problems. When I do the CREATEDB  command from command line, I am getting errors when running PGAccess on the system
tables(and any new one I create) saying "Attribute OID not found".  I am not specifying WITHOUT OID when making these
tables. Does anybody have any idea?

I seem to remember this cropped up a couple of months ago. I think the answer
was that you are using an old version of pgaccess and need to update. I've got
version 0.98.7 installed.

A check of the archives might reveal more and from what I've heard at the
moment that is better done using google than the postgresql site.

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director

---
Logictree Systems Limited
Computer Consultants

От: "Nigel J. Andrews"
Сообщение: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
От: Jochem van Dieten
Сообщение: Re: Performance of ODBC-Driver /w IIS5.0/ColdFusion