UpdateableResultSet patch (not finished yet!)

От Ola Sundell
Тема UpdateableResultSet patch (not finished yet!)
Дата
Re: UpdateableResultSet patch (not finished yet!)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

I have, for some time, now, been working on the updateable resultset
class. Please have a look at http://www.miranda.org/~ola/jdbcupr.diff, and
let me know what you think. It is only rudimentary at the moment.

Things to consider:

* Parsing of query. Very hackish at the moment.
* Concurrency check.

Things that need work:
* Documentation
* Inserting - nothing done as of yet.
* The test case needs to be more elaborate.

Ola

--
Ola Sundell
ola@miranda.org - olas@wiw.org - ola.sundell@personalchemistry.com