Re: Something unusual has occured to cause the driver to

От Dave Weis
Тема Re: Something unusual has occured to cause the driver to
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Your connection url looks funny, it should probably be more like
jdbc:postgresql://localhost/testdb

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent