Re: Installation Report for powerpc-apple-netbsdelf1.5

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Installation Report for powerpc-apple-netbsdelf1.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Henry B. Hotz writes:

> Shouldn't there be an option to disable shared libraries altogether?

The promised land for all of this is GNU libtool, which offers all these
little options. I brought up the rpath thing a while ago, and while it
might look the same on a lot of platforms, it's potentially just another
source of problems when implemented manually. The LD_RUN_PATH does the
same thing on many platforms; perhaps we should mention it somewhere.