Re: SQL query to a file

От Marcelo Pereira
Тема Re: SQL query to a file
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi Dan,

Thanks for you answer!!

I will look for touch and fopen!!

Regards,

Marcelo Pereira

-- Remember that only God and Esc+:w saves.
        __
       (_.\           Marcelo Pereira       |
        / / ___                             |
       / (_/ _ \__    Matematica/99 - IMECC |
_______\____/_\___)___Unicamp_______________/

--- dan radom, with your fast fingers, wrote:

:> you can use the PHP touch and fopen functions and then write the rows to the file using a for loop.
:>
:> dan
:>
:> * Marcelo Pereira (gandalf@sum.desktop.com.br) wrote:
:> > Hi All,
:> >
:> > I have a connection to a PostgreSQL database, and I would to write a query
:> > result to a file.
:> >
:> > Example:
:> > # ----8<----------------------------------------------
:> > $conection = pgconnect(...
:> > $sql = "select * from mytable";
:> > $result = pg_exec($conection, $sql);
:> >
:> > So, the results are stored in $result, how can I write this to a file?
:>
:>
:>
:> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster
:>
:>