TRUNCATE doesn't follow referential integrity

От Ondrej Palkovsky
Тема TRUNCATE doesn't follow referential integrity
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I tried to do a TRUNCATE on a table that was referenced by other table and
the refererential integrity wasn't kept. Seems to me this thing behaves
really differently then DELETE FROM table. I think it should be at least
mentioned in the docs or disabled if the table is referenced by foreign
key.

Ondrej
--
As President I have to go vacuum my coin collection!