Re: [GENERAL] hard limit on result handles reached

От Peter Mount
Тема Re: [GENERAL] hard limit on result handles reached
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Robert Wagner wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Ran into this while regression testing my app.
>
> Does anybody know if this is a physical limitation of postgress, or is this
> a parameter to the database that I can change?  Kinda limits the database's
> usefulness in the real world...
>
> On the 128th query, this is the error I get... up until query 127 things
> are fine.

I haven't had this before. In fact I have inserted thousands of rows (each
one its own query) before without any problems.

What platform and postgresql version are you running?

Peter

--
       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk