Re: [GENERAL] Problem with pgaccess

От Doo Suk Yang
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Problem with pgaccess
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Hictor Morales wrote:

> Now when i run pgaccess result:
> Error in startup script: coudn't load file "libpgtcl.so":
> /usr/lib/libpgtcl.so: undefined symbol: crypt
> while executing "load libpgtcl.so" (procedure "main" line 6) invoked
> from within
> "main $argc $argv"
> (file "/usr/bin/pgaccess" line 4954)
>
> so i can't run .
-lycryp problem
after ./configure go to src/interface/libpgtcl and edit Makefile.
Find SHLIB... line and add at the end of it -lcrypt
And compile again after make clean.

Science is the game we play with God to find out what his rules are.
Doo Suk Yang
Research Scientist                              Voice: 82-42-866-2222
LG Chemical Ltd. Research Park
Biotech Research Institute I                    FAX:   82-42-861-2566
A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.
(Proverbs 18:2)