Re: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windowsfrom Source?

От Bob Kline
Тема Re: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windowsfrom Source?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, David Zoll wrote:

> So far I've only heard one person say the installer actually works,

I just downloaded and went through the steps you described for
installing postdrv.exe from ftp.postgresql.org, and it worked fine, so
if there's any reluctance to believe that it works because only one
person said so, now you have two. :->}

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline@rksystems.com

Сообщение: Re: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windows from Source?
Сообщение: Re: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windowsfrom Source?