Re: [QUESTIONS] Accessing Postgresfrom JBuilder using JDBC

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [QUESTIONS] Accessing Postgresfrom JBuilder using JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Patrick Scott Pierce wrote:

> It would seem that the Timestamp in the getTimestamp method in
> ResultData.java is adding three hours to the time.  I hacked it up and
> simply parsed up what was coming in, created a new Timestamp and it still
> added one hour.  I then subtract a single hour but this is not the best
> solution although it works and I can now save Timestamps back to the
> database.

I have come across this before. If you look at the driver source, you'll
see a hack which adds a day when creating a Date object. It's caused by an
obscure bug in the JDK (seen it in 1.1.3 & 1.1.5)

> PS. This thread should probably move over to the interfaces list.

Good idea.

--
Peter T Mount  petermount@earthling.net or pmount@maidast.demon.co.uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder