Re: Patch to add a socketTimeout property.

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Patch to add a socketTimeout property.
Дата
Patch to add a socketTimeout property. -- again
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Oliver Jowett wrote:

> Kris Jurka wrote:
>
>> Oliver are you still planning to work on query timeouts as discussed here?
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2008-02/msg00114.php
>
> It's still on my todo list but I've been too swamped with other work to make
> any progress on it yet :(

OK, then I'll hold the sotimeout patch until close to the 8.4 release.  If
query timeouts are still unimplemented (or we only have the soft version),
we'll re-open the discussion for this patch.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Patch to add a socketTimeout property.
Сообщение: Re: Patch to add a socketTimeout property.