Re: JDBC and GSSAPI/Krb5

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: JDBC and GSSAPI/Krb5
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Henry B. Hotz wrote:

> On Jan 28, 2008, at 2:32 AM, Kris Jurka wrote:
>
>> I've hacked together a prototype and can successfully authenticate against
>> a gssapi configured server.  It needs a fair amount of cleanup, but there
>> are some more fundamental questions about what configuration options we
>> need:

I've put up the current patch and a test jar file at:

http://ejurka.com/pgsql/jars/gss

At the moment it doesn't offer any of the configurability previously
discussed except for the fact that it will use the password supplied in
the connection request to try to acquire a ticket if none is cached.

The application name for the JAAS LoginContext is "pgjdbc".

It only support V3 protocol connections (default for 7.4+ servers).  Let
me know how it works and what else you would need for production use.

Kris Jurka