Re: Patch for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Patch for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Ken Johanson wrote:

> Ken Johanson wrote:
>> Do you know how we can get the current schema name? I presumed it might
>> appear in SHOW ALL, but not so.
>>

> Answer: select current_schema()  :-)

False, as I explained earlier there is no current schema.  Have
a read of this:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/ddl-schemas.html#DDL-SCHEMAS-PATH

You need to look through the schemas in the search_path in order and see
which one a table with the given name appears in first.

Kris Jurka