Re: JDBC and composite types

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: JDBC and composite types
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Sat, 19 May 2007, Marcin Gala wrote:

> Could anyone tell me, how to read table's columns that are of composite type?
> I was trying to use getObject with different types of casting, however
> nothing worked

Technically getObject on a complex type should return an instance of
java.sql.Struct by default or an instance of java.sql.SQLData if the type
has been mapped to a specific java class.  This has not been implemented
in the pg driver yet though.

> :( Also getString doesn't give me a string representation of type...

It does for me.  See the attached example.

Kris Jurka

Вложения