Re: Removing our datasource/pooling implementation.

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Removing our datasource/pooling implementation.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005, Oliver Jowett wrote:

> I use our plain DataSource and ConnectionPoolDataSource implementations.
> Please keep them; the CPDS, especially, has scope to do driver-specific
> work (consider RESET CONNECTION on proxy connection close()) that can't
> be done at a higher level easily.

The real problems seem to be in our PooledConnection implemention which is
what I really wanted to get rid of.  Since that's needed for CPDS I've
kept the pooling datasource implementation, but updated the documentation
to more strongly recommend against using it.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Re: Help with this exception...
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Re: Help with this exception...