Re: PostgreSQL + SSL - sun.security.validator.ValidatorException

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: PostgreSQL + SSL - sun.security.validator.ValidatorException
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Andrew M wrote:

> Hi,
> I have specified a connection string in my postgres-ds.xml file as
>
> Connection string:
>
> jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mydatabase?ssl
>
> my Driver is:
> DriverVersion PostgreSQL 8.0devel JDBC3 with SSL (build 308)
>
> Where is the driver looking for the keystore/certificate?, as I have
> placed them in the root of the data folder - /usr/local/pgsql/data. If
> I remove any of the certificate files from the data folder I get an
> error message telling me that the files do not exist.

The data folder is only for the server.  The JDBC driver needs the
certificate in the JVM's truststore.  Where this truststore is located is
up to your JVM.  This can be set be -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=... or may
default to $JAVA_HOME/lib/security/cacerts.

Kris Jurka