Re: executeBatch() issue with new driver?

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: executeBatch() issue with new driver?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Alan Stange wrote:

> Connection conn = ...;
> Statement st = conn.createStatement();
> String sql = "create temp table t (a int4); insert into t (a) values (1);";
> st.addBatch(sql);
> st.executeBatch();

This is something (as discussed with Dave) that you shouldn't be doing,
but you certainly shouldn't get an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.  I've
fixed the driver to return the desired SQLException reporting "Too many
results were returned."

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: executeBatch() issue with new driver?
Сообщение: Re: executeBatch() issue with new driver?