Re: Auto-increment serial (Postgresql JDBC driver w/

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Auto-increment serial (Postgresql JDBC driver w/
Дата
Re: Auto-increment serial (Postgresql JDBC driver w/
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 21 Sep 2004, Jaroslaw J. Pyszny wrote:

> Under OO 'serial' columns don't work, because OO doesn't see
> 'serial' as auto-increment type. I know it's pseuso-type, but
> we can detect it. What do you think, about add this feature
> to driver?

The basic idea looks good to me, but you've made a mistake in the
isAutoIncrement() method.  You are using the column number from the
ResultSet to look up the default when you need to actually use that
column's position in the table.  In fact it looks like the whole method
body should be moved into the Field class much like the isNullable method
does.  This also avoid the contrived hash key value.

Finally we prefer patches in context diff format (diff -c).

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: "Idle in Transaction" revisited.
Сообщение: Re: "Idle in Transaction" revisited.