Re: Result Set Cursor Patch

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Result Set Cursor Patch
Дата
Re: Result Set Cursor Patch
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Andy Zeneski wrote:

> I am not sure if this is the right place, or if the pgsql-patches list
> is where this should go, since the CVS repositories are now in
> different locations, I hoped this would be the right area.

This is the place for all things JDBC.

> Attached is a patch against the current CVS head for added support for
> cursors in result set.
>
> The patch passes the entire test suite, and I added a new test to test
> absolute positioning.

Some more tests for the other wrappers you have made around absolute and
other fetching methods would be nice (previous, relative, last, ...).

> Again, let me know if you see anything wrong and I will try to get it
> corrected ASAP so this can get included with the next release!

This patch does not support updateable ResultSets (deleteRow, insertRow),
but doesn't do anything to prevent a cursor from being used in that case.

Kris Jurka