Re: [GENERAL] i want to start automaticly postgres when a reboot my server...help please.....

От Brett W. McCoy
Тема Re: [GENERAL] i want to start automaticly postgres when a reboot my server...help please.....
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, amarof wrote:

> please give me the way to do that
> all thanx

It would help a little if you mentioned what you are running PostgreSQL
on.  Different systems have different kinds of startup scripts.

Brett W. McCoy
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy
You're being followed.  Cut out the hanky-panky for a few days.