Re: Ocasional problems !!!!

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Ocasional problems !!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Did you perhaps have foreign key constraints with an on delete
clause defined on a table that referenced this one?  Postgres doesn't
currently check that the types are comparable before making the
constraint.  I'm working on adding a check for that now.

Or for that matter, any other rules or triggers could do it.