Re: [HACKERS] Announcing PgSQL - a Python DB-API 2.0 compliant interface to PostgreSQL

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Announcing PgSQL - a Python DB-API 2.0 compliant interface to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I need to know how this is different than our current python interface,
> PyGreSQL.

Is this a product of pgsql.com?

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Announcing PgSQL - a Python DB-API 2.0 compliant interface to PostgreSQL