Re: [HACKERS] cvs having problems?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] cvs having problems?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fixed, sorry for delay...we had a problem this mornig with the news
spools on the system, and ended up disabling them while we look further
into it...cvs was pointing its temp directory at /news/tmp, which is the
largest "empty" file system we have, and while things are disabled, it no
longer exists...changed inetd.conf to point at /home/tmp instead, which is
still large...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org