Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Daniel Lundin wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker writes:
>  > >  * GNU style donation field on the order form. It's convenient (and
>  > >    seductively easy) to add an amount of cash for donation while
>  > >    purchasing merchandise.
>  >
>  > Basically, combine the 'contribute' page with the 'merchandise' one?  Or
>  > leave them seperate but add 'donation' to the merchandise?  Easily done,
>  > just want to confirm which way you are thinking here...
>
> I just meant a simple field on the last order page stating "Optional
> contribution to the postgresql development group" or similar.
> No merging, just a more informal way of contributing smaller amounts
> while doing regular orders.

Okay, this one is added in...there is an 'option' on the main screen for
this, that adds the field to the order process itself...if anyone can
think of a good way to 'describe' it, I'm open to suggestions...

I basically put a pointer to the Mission Statement and left it at that...

Will address the other points later tonight...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org