Re: [HACKERS] which list?

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] which list?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > > Also, don't forget that you can use "cvs log"
> > > to examine the log file for any particular file
> > > you are concerned about.
> > > For example:
> > > $ cvs log pgtransdb.cc | more
> > Using cvsup that doesn't work very well.
>
> Just a reminder: imho it makes no sense to run cvsup in any mode other
> than fetching the entire cvs repository. Then you can do any and all
> cvs reading operations locally. The new cvs docs show an example which
> does this, but the sample cvsup configuration file posted at
> postgresql.org still only shows the "fetch current checkout tree"
> example which is far less useful.

Yep, I read your FAQ this mourning and made some changes to my cvsup
file to get the entire tree.  Had I done that sooner I'd have saved
myself some extra work when I wiped out an sgml file I'd been working
on!  Tonite I should be set up the rest of the way.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com