RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Windows Application Issues | PostgreSQL | REF # 48475607

От Haifang Wang (Centific Technologies Inc)
Тема RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Windows Application Issues | PostgreSQL | REF # 48475607
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Thomas and team,

Some suggestion from our engineers, please take a look and let me know if you have any question:

1. Could you please use _wsetlocale API in case of wide string locale parameter, this is what the recommended way as
parMicrosoft documentation as well. (Reference: setlocale:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/c-runtime-library/reference/setlocale-wsetlocale?view=msvc-170,wsetlocale:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/c-runtime-library/reference/setlocale-wsetlocale?view=msvc-170)
2. Additionally you can work around in case you don’t want to change the API to update their mapping table with
Turkish_Turin case of Turkish_Türkiye as you have done for others locale with same issue as well in your code

(reference PostgreSQL Source Code: src/port/win32setlocale.c Source File:
https://doxygen.postgresql.org/win32setlocale_8c_source.html,Line number 66-67)

Please let me know if there is any other questions.

Regards!
Haifang